Safe School Elements Include Posters, Floor Markers, and Labels
In a year seemingly ruled by "Murphy's Law" - you're looking at supplies for your school that you've never had to before. And when you think about using precious funding dollars on tools you'll need during a time of a global pandemic, you might also wish they'll have longevity in use for the years of (hopefully) normalcy to come.
Safe school elements you might be looking at would include capabilities to make posters, floor markers, personal protection and property labels, wipe-clean surfaces, and cleaning supplies - but how do you translate this need for now, with your needs for learning - both distance and in-person?
Let's take a look at 3 "now and then" solutions for your school that will be a great fit whether you're navigating a pandemic, or not.
- Create posters & banners for directional organization, distancing reminders, safety procedures and precautions, and mental health check-ins
- Use the scan-to-print functionality for classroom posters to shrink for take-home activities, or enlarging returned activities for classroom display
- Differentiate instruction with graphic organizers, infographics, diagrams, and mind-maps
- Build school spirit by promoting student organizations and sports teams
- Promote project-based learning by creating products for student-based enterprises
- Create floor markers for distancing reminders
- Affix labels and signage for newly designated areas
- Design social-emotional manipulatives to enhance classroom or take-home activities
- Save staff time by quickly and easily creating manipulatives, cutouts, and bulletin board displays for a hands-on, interactive learning experience
- Create word walls with words formed by automatically connected letters
- Illustrate complex concepts with engaging cutout collections to raise student success
- Label and organize your personal protection equipment storage for easy locating of high-need materials
- Include stickers and flashcards in take-home packets for study aids and social-emotional need supports
- Designate students' personal property to decrease shared touching with personalized labels
- Recognize student accomplishments, promote academic progress, and build self-confidence with motivating, full color custom awards and stickers
- Help students retain concepts with customized flashcards and study aids
- Apply real-world business skills and enhance fundraising programs by developing, marketing, and selling customized window decals, bumper stickers, and award plaques
- Preserve posters, activities and signage with wipe-down, disinfectable surfaces for easy cleaning
- Laminate take-home materials for durability
- Create laminated posters and worksheets to use with dry erase markers in small group activities, individual participation, and so much more
- Laminate construction paper before creating cutouts, eliminating the need to cut them twice
And you probably don't just need tools - you need true "jump-starters." Maybe the hardware is a no-brainer but the templates and ideas are where you get stuck. All of the VariQuest tools come paired with our revolutionary Engage Every Learner™ Content in the VariQuest Design Software, full of over 20,000 templates, cutouts, graphics, collections, and fonts to get you well on your way to navigating safety, learning, and organization at your school.
Our expert education consultants would love to meet with you for a no-obligation demonstration of how our tools could be a great fit in your school, as well as discussing numerous federal funding streams that our suite aligns with. Contact us today and we know you won't be disappointed!