Education Sales Consultant
Are you passionate, driven, ambitious, tech-savvy, & entrepreneurial? Looking for an industry where your products are making the world a better place?
Would you enjoy an honest work-life balance, receive base pay + uncapped commission, collect a monthly vehicle allowance, rack up travel perks, and earn trips to places like Napa Valley & Cancun?
This opportunity might be for you! We are always looking for qualified candidates to expand our team of Education Sales Consultants across the U.S.
The Education Consultant is responsible for generating sales revenue in an exclusive, multi-state sales territory, by making product presentations primarily to educators in the K-12 market through a combination of in-person prospect and customer visits, trade show attendance, and web-based meetings. The position requires a consultative sales approach to introduce product solutions. Compensation is comprised of base salary plus uncapped commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
The primary duties (i.e., more than 50 percent of the time) involve making sales, soliciting sales, and performing duties incidental to sales.
- Meets prospective customers at conferences/trade shows and school sites to introduce and demonstrate product solutions to begin the sales process.
- Follows up with prospects on a timely basis via email, telephone, in-person visits, and web conferencing tools to convert leads to product presentations and closed sales.
- Plans weekly itineraries and schedules appointments for product presentations in order to meet company activity level expectations.
- Prepares accurate and timely customized quotes to prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Generates additional sales by strategically targeting other prospective customers and soliciting referral business to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Maintains strong, ongoing relationships with existing customers in order to enhance the customer experience and secure future sales and referrals.
- Collaborates regularly with management and peers, both in Direct Sales and other departments, to contribute ideas for strategizing and executing sales opportunities and identify areas for improvement.
- Recommends and plans for attendance at conferences/trade shows, and customer visits, in order to establish relationships with new and existing customers. Keeps within budgetary constraints.
- Provides regular sales forecasting as required by management.
- Follows established processes and procedures for gaining leads, presenting solutions, quoting, documenting completed product presentations, placing orders, closing out won and lost opportunities.
You would work remotely with occasional trips to our corporate office in Brooklyn Park, MN. Does this sound like you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about any current opportunities.