Education Sales Consultant
Are you passionate about education? Do you possess strong consultative sales skills? Do you want to truly BELIEVE in the products you are promoting?
We are seeking a talented, high energy, self-assured and motivated individual to join our established yet entrepreneurial organization. As a sales representative (Education Consultant) you will be responsible for meeting monthly established sales quotas within an exclusive sales territory primarily via virtual product demonstrations as well as telephone and email communication. The position requires a consultative sales approach to proactively introduce product solutions primarily to the K-12 education market.
Does this sound like you?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- The primary duties involve making sales, soliciting sales, and performing duties incidental to sales.
- Follow an approved consultative sales process such as Professional Selling Skills (PSS) to complete an average of 6 sales presentations per week via scheduled self-booked phone appointments (virtual demos).
- Dedicates appropriate time to prospecting, presenting, and following up in order to create new customers and meet established demo and sales quota.
- Follows up with prospects on a timely basis via email, telephone, and web conferencing tools to convert leads to product presentations and closed sales.
- Plans weekly itineraries and schedules meetings for product presentations in order to meet company activity level expectations.
- Prepares accurate and timely customized quotes to prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Generates additional sales by strategically targeting other prospective customers and soliciting referral business to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Maintains strong, ongoing relationships with existing customers in order to enhance the customer experience and secure future sales and referrals.
- Collaborates regularly with management and peers, both in Direct Sales and other departments, to contribute ideas for strategizing and executing sales opportunities and identify areas for improvement.
- Recommends and plans for attendance at conferences/trade shows, and customer visits, in order to establish relationships with new and existing customers. Keeps within budgetary constraints.
- Provides regular sales forecasting as required by management.
- Follows established processes and procedures for gaining leads, presenting solutions, quoting, documenting completed product presentations, placing orders, closing out won and lost opportunities.
Your compensation involves a base salary + commission. Commission is uncapped so there is potential to grow this substantially based on your efforts. You will work out of our corporate office in Brooklyn Park, MN. Interested parties should apply via email at the link below.