You've got a big job to do. And like always, we want to help.
You're preparing for a new kind of year. You might be welcoming students back to your school building with brand new safety precautions, continuing distance learning for the foreseeable future, or a hybrid of the two - but your teachers, students, and staff will need new resources to adapt to the changing times.
And so, we pledged to give you new content - for education on virus prevention, directional crowd control, and social-emotional wellbeing - on TOP of tons of new pieces for traditional and virtual instruction!
We've delivered. Exclusively for the VariQuest 8.0 Software, this content update is packed with over 2,500 NEW and revised templates, cutouts, graphics, fonts, and collections - bringing our grand total to over 22,000 content options for our nation's best educators to create with. And it's FREE for our customers!
What's New in the Fall 2020 Release?
- Over 2,500 new and revised Engage Every Learner™ content pieces
- New content categories and subcategories including:
- Centers for Disease Prevention (CDC) posters and graphics on virus education and prevention
- Community Service
- Emergency Signage
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Directional Decals
- College & Career Readiness
- For Motiva®: new collections for supply labeling, social-emotional wellbeing, and more
- For Cutout Maker: new collections for social distancing, sensory paths, fonts, and more
- And of course, much more!
Check out what you're missing!
We know this content will be useful as you navigate a new normal with evolving needs - making your VariQuest software perfect for creating on-the-spot, customized posters, signage, and labels.
So what are you waiting for?
VariQuest Customers: Log into the VariQuest Resource Center right now to download the Engage Every Learner Fall 2020 Expansion Pack!
Not a VariQuest Customer? Schedule a live demonstration to view how you could use our content, and see for yourself how our suite can help in your school!