Science Lesson Plan Unit for Primary Classrooms
In partnership with The Curriculum Corner, we have comprised a collection of 10 Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)-aligned lessons, along with a student guide, to help students learn about ecosystems. Students will study what differentiates living from nonliving objects, while exploring the various characteristics of each. In addition, an understanding of the food chain will be developed, and students will build and observe their own ecosystem for deeper cognition.
The unit provides:
- 10 NGSS-aligned lesson plans
- 40 downloadable posters and other resources
- A write-the-room style assessment for students to review their learning
- “All About” posters for students to create and share with others.
- Discussion focuses on ways the class can work together to have a positive impact on the earth